Natalie A. Radic
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2020
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), 2017
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Carlow University, M.S., Fraud and Forensics, 2017
- Robert Morris University, B.S.B.A, Accounting, 2014
Natalie joined Gleason in September of 2020 as a Senior Consultant. She offers expertise in a variety of specialized accounting services including litigation support, forensic accounting, and valuation. Her rigorous training in fraud and forensics affords an in-depth understanding of forensic accounting, fraud risk assessment, and fraud investigation.
Prior to joining Gleason, Natalie worked for United States Steel Corporation where she gained valuable exposure to the company’s accounting and finance functions. During her five years in manufacturing, she provided detailed analyses on financial results, investigated/resolved complex financial problems to ensure proper inventory reporting, and assisted with multiple Enterprise Resource Planning deployments.